I can't locate my account or don't know my username.
If you aren't able to locate your account after entering your username:
- Make sure that you're entering your username correctly, especially if it contains repeated characters
- Don't include the @ symbol when entering your username
If you think your username was changed as a result of your account being compromised:
- Check if you've received an email from Instagram notifying you that your account information was changed
- Ask a friend to visit your profile and take a screenshot of your current username
Learn more about what you can do if you think your account was hacked.
- How do I report a technical problem on Instagram?
- What should I do if someone shares an intimate photo of me without my permission?
- Why do I get an error when saving my profile?
- How do I help an LGBT person who has shared suicidal content on Instagram?
- Why did I see my friend's username paired with an ad?