How do I get approved for shopping on Instagram?
To become approved for shopping on Instagram, your business and account setup must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your business must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain or Brazil
- Your Instagram account must be converted into a business profile
- Your business profile must be connected to a Facebook catalog. This can be created and managed on Business Manager, through Shopify or BigCommerce platforms or directly on your business's Page on Facebook.
If your account is approved, you'll receive a notification from Instagram and be able to turn on product tagging through Settings.
- How do I tag products in my posts on Instagram?
- How do I edit products I've tagged on Instagram?
- A product I tagged on Instagram wasn't approved. What can I do?
- I've connected my catalog to Instagram. Why can't I tag products in my posts?
- How does the review process work for products I tag on Instagram?