How do I get approved for shopping on Instagram?
To become approved for shopping on Instagram, your business and account setup must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your Instagram account must be converted into a business profile
- Your Instagram account must be a business that primarily sells physical goods. We are continuing to test this feature and hope to expand availability to more accounts in the near future.
- Your business profile must be connected to a Facebook catalog. This can be created and managed on Business Manager, through Shopify or BigCommerce platforms or directly on your business's Page on Facebook.
Note: Shops created on Facebook Pages that have country or age restrictions are not supported. The Message to Buy option is also not supported.
If your account is approved, you'll receive a notification from Instagram and be able to turn on product tagging through Settings.
- How do I add products in my posts and stories on Instagram?
- How do I connect a Facebook catalog with my Instagram business profile?
- A product I tagged on Instagram wasn't approved. What can I do?
- How do I report inappropriate products on Instagram?
- How does the review process work for products I tag on Instagram?