How do I report an ad on Instagram that I think infringes my intellectual property rights?
To report an ad directly in the Instagram app for Android or iPhone:
- Tap (for Android) or (for iPhone) in the top right of the sponsored post.
- Tap Report Ad.
- Tap It violates my intellectual property rights.
You can also report an ad for infringing your intellectual property rights by using this form.
- What should I do if someone shares an intimate photo of me on Instagram without my permission?
- Why did I see the username of someone I follow below an ad on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- How do I appeal the removal of content on Instagram for trademark reasons?