If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
If you've added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account.
To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you've added, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.
Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- How do I test the beta version of Instagram for Android?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
- How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?