If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
If you've added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account.
To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you've added, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.
Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications.
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email I signed up with?
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.