If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
If you've added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account.
To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you've added, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.
Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications.
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?