If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
If you've added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account.
To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you've added on the Instagram app, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.
Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge on Instagram?
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.