Sharing others’ photos and videos.
Instagram is a great way to share your life moments through photos and videos, but you shouldn't share someone else’s photos or videos.
You own the photos and videos you post on Instagram. We ask that you respect other members of the Instagram community and don’t share content that isn’t yours. If you want to express your excitement over a beautiful post, it’s best to double tap on the image to like it!
Learn more about reporting potential copyright infringements.
To read more about our policies, visit our Community Guidelines.
- Attend or Host an InstaMeet Event
- How can I get an image of my child removed?
- Tips for staying safe on Instagram.
- How do I block or unblock someone?
- I get an error when trying to add a comment.
- How do I share a video that's saved on my phone?
- Custom Filter Requests
- My account has been disabled.
- How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?
- How do I report something inappropriate when using Instagram on the web?