What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log in?
The links in the password reset emails are time sensitive. If you've received an email but still aren't able to log in, try sending yourself a password reset email again.
If you're copying the reset link or your new password, make sure you aren't including any extra spaces before pasting it into your browser or the login fields.
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email I signed up with?
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset?
- What can I do if I forgot my password?
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.