What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
If you can't remember your password, you can request a password reset email to regain access to your Instagram account. The email will offer you the choice to either log in immediately from your email address, or first change the password before logging in.
If the password reset email isn't working:
- Try requesting a new password reset email, in case the previous one expired.
- Make sure you choose to reset your password instead of choosing to log in by selecting reset your Instagram password in the email.
- If you're trying to change your password because you think your Instagram account has been hacked, learn more about getting help with logging in.
Learn more about what you can do if you're not receiving your Instagram password reset email.
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?