What happens if I repeatedly have content I’ve posted removed for violating someone else’s intellectual property (copyright or trademark) rights?
If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy.
If something you posted is restored due to an appeal or because a rights owner withdrew their report, we’ll take that restoration into account under our repeat infringer policy.
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- I submitted a copyright report to Instagram. What happens now?
- How do I withdraw an intellectual property (copyright or trademark) report that I’ve already submitted?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?