What happens if I repeatedly have content I’ve posted removed for violating someone else’s intellectual property (copyright or trademark) rights?
If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy.
If something you posted is restored due to an appeal or because a rights owner withdrew their report, we’ll take that restoration into account under our repeat infringer policy.
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?
- What should I consider before submitting a report of intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement?
- How do I report trademark infringement on Instagram?
- I submitted a copyright report to Instagram. What happens now?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?