What happens if I repeatedly have content I’ve posted on Instagram removed for violating someone else’s intellectual property (copyright or trademark) rights?
If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy.
If something you posted is restored due to an appeal or because a rights owner withdrew their report, we’ll take that restoration into account under our repeat infringer policy.
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report on Instagram?
- What happens when I submit a copyright report to Instagram?
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?