Can I change the password I'm using to log into multiple Instagram accounts?
If you change the password on the account who's login credentials you're using to log into multiple Instagram accounts, the new login information will still log you into all of your linked accounts. However, if you change the password on any of the linked accounts, you'll need to connect them to single login again.
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram account I'm choosing to log into multiple accounts not working?
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?
- How do I change my password on Instagram?