How do I know whether my copyright is being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
Please keep in mind that you don't own the copyright to a photo just because you appear in it. For example, if someone else takes a photo of you that you don't like and posts it to Instagram, that isn't a violation of your copyright under most circumstances.
- Do I own the copyright to something that I filmed from the television, live concert or sporting event on my own camcorder or phone?
- What should I include when submitting a report to Instagram alleging infringement of my copyright?
- How do I know whether my trademark rights are being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
- How do I report a claim of copyright infringement?