How can I remove my Instagram images from Google search?
Your images may appear in Google search results if you've logged into your account using a web viewer, which authorizes them to access your profile and images. These third-party sites have been created with our API and aren't affiliated with Instagram directly.
If you don't want your photos or videos to appear on Google, we suggest revoking access to the third-party website or setting your account to private. It may take some time for these sites and Google to re-index and remove the images, even if you delete your account. You can also contact the app that's displaying your photographs on Google to expedite the process.
Instagram isn't directly associated with third-party apps that utilize our API such as web viewers, desktop apps or image printing services, and we can't assist you in speeding up the process to remove any Instagram images that may appear on Google.
You can find more information on removing a page or site from Google's search results.
- How do I change how ads on Instagram are targeted to my child?
- Who can see my Instagram story?
- What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Instagram?
- What happens if I share my Instagram post to another social network?
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page on Instagram?