What is branded content on Instagram?
We define branded content as a creator or publisher's content that features or is influenced by a business partner for an exchange of value (for example, where the business partner has paid the creator or publisher).
Our policies require creators and publishers to tag business partners in their branded content posts when there's an exchange of value between a creator or publisher and a business partner. You can read the full policies here.
- How do I tag business partners in branded content?
- How do I access insights for my branded content on Instagram?
- How do I remove my brand's tag from branded content on Instagram?
- What does it mean when I mention a business partner in sponsored content I share?
- How do I set up partner approvals for branded content?