How do I apply effects to my photo?
You can edit photos you take or upload from your phone's library. Once you've taken or uploaded a photo, tap Next then tap Edit at the bottom of the screen. Learn more about the effects you can create:
- Tap Adjust to change the photo's vertical or horizontal perspective.
- Tap Brightness to make your photo brighter or darker.
- Tap Contrast to make the bright areas of your photo brighter and the dark areas darker.
- Tap Structure to bring out the detail and texture in your photo.
- Tap Warmth to shift the colors of your photo towards warmer orange tones or cooler blue tones.
- Tap Saturation to increase or decrease the color intensity of the image (ex: adjust up to make the red redder).
- Tap Color to add a color (yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, cyan or green) to either the shadows or highlights of your photo. Tap the color you want to use twice to adjust the strength of the color.
- Tap Fade to give your photo an aged look.
- Tap Highlights to adjust the focus on the bright areas of the image.
- Tap Shadows to adjust focus on the dark areas of the image.
- Tap Vignette to darken the edges of the photo. Adding a vignette can direct the attention away from the edges towards the center of the photo.
- Tap Sharpen to add crispness to your photo and make the photo appear clearer.
- Tap Tilt Shift to give the appearance of a shallow depth of field, or placing the focus on a subject in the background while blurring out the foreground and vice versa.