How do I remove my brand's tag from branded content on Instagram?
Business partners can remove their business's tag from branded content they've been tagged in.
Remove your brand's tag from the Instagram app
- Go to the post your brand is tagged in
- Tap (Android) or (iPhone)
- Tap Remove Me From Post
- Tap Remove to confirm
Remove your brand's tag from Page Insights on Facebook
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights at the top of your Page.
- Click the Branded Content section on the left.
- Select the post you want to remove the tag from. A preview of the post will appear.
- Click in the top-right corner, to reveal the option to remove your brand's tag from the post.
- Click Ok.
Please keep in mind that removing your brand from a tagged branded content post means you will no longer have access to see insights. It won't remove the post from Instagram.