How do I archive a post I've shared?
You can archive a post you've shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can't see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
To archive a post:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the post you'd like to archive.
- Tap (iOS) or (Android) in the top right.
- Select Archive
Once you've archived a post, you can choose to show it on your profile again. The post will return to its original spot on your profile.
To show an archived post on your profile:
- Go to your profile and tap in the top right (iPhone) or top left (Android).
- Tap the post you'd like to show on your profile.
- Tap (iOS) or (Android) in the top right, then select Show on Profile.
- How do I edit or delete the collections I've created for saved posts?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram?
- How do I update profile information like my name, username and email?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?