How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?
If you've created a business account on Instagram, a Facebook Page may exist for your business even if someone from your business didn’t create it. For example, if you choose not to connect to a Facebook Page at the time you create a business account on Instagram, an unmanaged Facebook Page is automatically created so that people can find your business more easily and check into your business. You can request to claim the Page and become its admin.
To claim an unmanaged Facebook Page:
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping .
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Scroll down to Business Information, then tap Claim Your Facebook Page.
- Log into your Facebook account to finish claiming your Page.
Learn more about linking your Instagram business account to a Facebook Page.
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?