How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?
If you've created a business account on Instagram, a Facebook Page may exist for your business even if someone from your business didn’t create it. For example, if you choose not to connect to a Facebook Page at the time you create a business account on Instagram, an unmanaged Facebook Page is automatically created so that people can find your business more easily and check into your business. You can request to claim the Page and become its admin.
To claim an unmanaged Facebook Page:
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping .
- Tap and Tap Settings.
- Tap Business.
- Tap Claim Facebook Page.
- Log into your Facebook account to finish claiming your Page.
Learn more about linking your Instagram business account to a Facebook Page.
- How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I view an account's active ads on Instagram?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?