How can I report a convicted sex offender on Instagram?
Convicted sex offenders aren't allowed to use Instagram. If you've encountered an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it to us.
Please provide one of the following with your report:
- A link to a listing in a national sex offender registry
- A link to an online news article
- A link to a court document
If you aren't able to include this with your report, we recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us so we can take action on your report.
Once we're able to verify someone's status as a sex offender, we'll immediately disable their account.
- What should I do if I see images that sexually exploit children (example: pornography) on Instagram?
- How do I report content I believe is subject to the NetzDG?
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- How do I report a deceased person's account on Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?