How can I report a convicted sex offender on Instagram?
Convicted sex offenders aren't allowed to use Instagram. If you've encountered an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it to us.
Please provide one of the following with your report:
- A link to a listing in a national sex offender registry
- A link to an online news article
- A link to a court document
If you aren't able to include this with your report, we recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us so we can take action on your report.
Once we're able to verify someone's status as a sex offender, we'll immediately disable their account.
- How can I get an image of my child removed?
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?
- How do I report an inappropriate video?
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?