How do I change my password on Instagram?
If you're logged out of your account and can't remember your password, you can request to reset it from the login screen.
If you're able to log into your account and know your current password, you can change it from your Settings:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Password.
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password.
- Tap Save or in the top right.
Tip: To create a strong password, use a combination of at least 6 numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like ! and %).