If you keep getting an error message that a comment can't be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you're viewing an old version of the page. We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Keep in mind that you're only able to delete your own comments or comments that are on your own post. You can't delete another person's comments on a post that isn't yours. Learn more about deleting comments.
If you're not able to add a comment, first try updating your app to the latest version.
If your Instagram app is up to date, you may be getting an error for another reason. Keep in mind that:
- You can't include more than 5 @ mentions in a single comment
- You can't include more than 30 hashtags in a single comment
- You can't post the same comment multiple times (including emoji)
Keep in mind that we also filter certain words and phrases to help people follow our Community Guidelines.
If you run into issues sharing Instagram posts to Tumblr, try sharing the photo again by tapping above your post, then tapping Share > Tumblr > Share.
If this doesn't work, try unlinking and relinking your Instagram and Tumblr accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Linked Accounts > Tumblr > Unlink. Tap Tumblr again and then re-enter your Tumblr login info.
Wait a few minutes, and then try to share your post to Tumblr again. Since we don't have any control over connectivity problems in Tumblr's API, please get in touch with Tumblr's support team if you're still unable to log in. They can be reached at email@example.com.
Right now, you can only share Instagram posts to the first Tumblr account you've created with your Tumblr login information.
If you'd like to link your Instagram account to another Tumblr blog, you'll have to delete the blog and re-register it:
- Sign in to your Tumblr account, go to your blog in the menu bar and then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom to the page and click Delete this blog. This will release your blog's name to be re-registered.
- Log out of your Tumblr account.
- Click "sign up" from the top-right corner and use a different email address and password, but use the same blog name.
- Once you've selected the blog as a primary account, you can then open Instagram and link your Tumblr account.
Most likely, someone tried to sign up for an Instagram account using your email address by mistake. To remove your email from the account:
- If you have an Instagram account, log out. Before logging out, make sure the you have access to the email address currently associated with your account. Learn how to update your email address. If you don't have an Instagram account, skip to step 2.
- Click let us know at the bottom of the Welcome to Instagram email to let us know this wasn't you.
You should then be able to use this email address to sign up for an Instagram account or add it to your existing account.
If you're still having issues with your email or phone number, let us know.