How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
If you have more than one Instagram account, you can use one account's login to sign into up to 5 of your Instagram accounts at once.
To start using the same login for multiple accounts from Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info, then tap Continue.
- Pick the account and password you'll use to log into your accounts.
- Tap Next, then tap Ok.
Note: Each of your accounts will keep their individual passwords as well, which you can still use to log into each individual account.
- How do I change my password on Instagram?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram account I'm choosing to log into multiple accounts not working?