How do I use one login for multiple Instagram accounts?
If you have more than one Instagram account, you can use one account's login to sign into up to 5 of your Instagram accounts at once.
To start using the same login for multiple accounts:
- Go to your profile, then tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Pick the account and password you'll use to log into your accounts.
- Tap Next.
Note: Each of your accounts will keep their individual passwords as well, which you can still use to log into each individual account.
- How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I've linked to a single login?
- How do I change my password on Instagram?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram account I'm choosing to log into multiple accounts not working?