How do I go live with a friend on Instagram?
You can go live on Instagram and invite a friend to join your broadcast. When you start a live video with a friend, your followers and your friend's followers will be able to see and comment on it. Your friend will also be able to see a list of viewers watching the broadcast.
To go live with a friend on Instagram:
- Tap in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen, then tap Start Live Video.
- Tap .
- Tap on a person's name to invite them to join your live broadcast. Keep in mind you can only invite someone who is already viewing your live broadcast.
- If your friend accepts the invitation to join, you'll see them appear in a split-screen view. You'll also see if they've chosen to decline.
- You can remove the person you invited to join your live video at any time by tapping x at the top right corner of their split-screen.