How do I send a post I see in feed as a direct message?
You can send posts you see in feed as a direct message. Messages won't appear in Feed, search or your profile.
To send posts you see in feed as a direct message:
- Tap below the post you'd like to send
- Search for and select the person or group you'd like to send the post to (up to 15 people)
- Add an optional message and tap Send
Note: When you send a private account's post as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see the post. The person who uploaded the post won't be notified.
- How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?