How do I send a post I see in Feed as a Direct message?
You can send posts you see in Feed as a direct message. Messages won't appear in Feed, search or your profile.
To send posts you see in Feed as a direct message:
- Tap below the post you'd like to send
- Search for and select the person or group you'd like to send the post to (up to 15 people)
- Add an optional message and tap Send
You can also send a post as a Direct message by commenting on it. To do this, mention the accounts you'd like to send the post to at the beginning of the comment, then tap Send. Tap to switch between sending the post as a message and posting a comment.
Note: When you send a private account's post as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see the post. The person who uploaded the post won't be notified.
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I use Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a hashtag as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?