How do I send a post I see in feed as a direct message?
You can send posts you see in feed as a direct message. Messages won't appear in feed, search or your profile.
To send posts you see in feed as a direct message:
- Tap below the post you'd like to send.
- Add an optional message at the top.
- Search for the person or group you'd like to send the post to (up to 15 people) and then tap Send next to their name.
Note: When you send a private account's post as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see the post. The person who uploaded the post won't be notified.
- How do I use Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a hashtag as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?