How do I save a post as a draft on Instagram?
Once you start creating a post, you can save it as a draft and share it later:
- Tap at the top.
- Take or upload a photo or video and then tap Next in the top right.
- Add effects, filters, a caption or your location.
- Go back to the filtering and editing step, then tap the back arrow in the top left.
- Select Save Draft.
Note: If you don't edit the post, tag people or add a caption or location, you won't be able to save the post as a draft.
To see posts you've saved as a draft, tap at the top. Posts will appear at the bottom of the screen below Drafts.
- How do I manage and share posts I've saved as drafts on Instagram?
- How do I add, edit or delete the caption of an existing Instagram post?
- How do I share a post with multiple photos or videos on Instagram?
- How do I turn comments on or off for my Instagram posts?
- How do I add a caption before sharing my photo or video on Instagram?