How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
People you follow or have direct conversations with can see when you were last active on Instagram. You can change the visibility of your activity status at any time.
To change the visibility of your activity status:
On the Instagram app for iOS or Android devices
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Activity Status.
- Tap next to Show Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
On your computer or mobile browser
- Go to instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click your profile picture in the top right, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security, then click to uncheck the box next to Show Activity Status.
Keep in mind that when you turn off your activity status, you won't be able to see anyone else's.