How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
People you follow or have direct conversations with can see when you were last active on Instagram. You can change the visibility of your activity status at any time.
To change the visibility of your activity status:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Activity Status.
- Tap next to Activity Status or Show Activity In Chat to turn off your activity status.
Keep in mind that when you turn off your activity status, you won't be able to see anyone else's.
- How do I access or review my data on Instagram?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?