How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
People you follow or have direct conversations with can see when you were last active on Instagram. You can change the visibility of your activity status at any time.
To change the visibility of your activity status:
On the Instagram app for iOS or Android devices
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Activity Status.
- Tap next to Show Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
On your computer or mobile browser
- Go to instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click and then click .
- Click Privacy and Security and then click to uncheck the box next to Show Activity Status.
Keep in mind that when you turn off your activity status, you won't be able to see anyone else's.
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I access or review my data on Instagram?
- Who can see when I've liked a photo, or when someone's liked my photo on Instagram?
- How do I turn Instagram location services on or off for my iPhone?
- How do I turn comments on or off for my Instagram posts?