How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
People you follow or have direct conversations with can see when you were last active on Instagram. You can change the visibility of your activity status at any time.
To change the visibility of your activity status:
- Go to your profile and tap (iOS) or (Android) in the top right
- Tap Activity Status.
- Tap next to Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
Keep in mind that when you turn off your activity status, you won't be able to see anyone else's.
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.