How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?
People you follow or have direct conversations with can see when you were last active on Instagram. You can change the visibility of your activity status at any time.
To change the visibility of your activity status:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Privacy and Security > Activity Status.
- Tap next to Show Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
Keep in mind that when you turn off your activity status, you won't be able to see anyone else's.
- How do I access or review my data on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?