About the Creator Account on Instagram
The Creator Account on Instagram gives you a set of tools that makes it easier to control your online presence, understand your growth and manage your messages.
- Contact information and Category Labels: Contact information and category labels (such as athlete, author or blogger) are optional and can be turned on or off.
- Growth insights: Understand what content helps grow your audience by mapping new and existing posts to net follower changes.
- Secondary Inbox: You’ll have access to an inbox with Primary and General tabs. You can use this inbox to organize your messages and control notifications.
- Ranked Requests: You’ll be able to sort your requests by received date or by top accounts.
- Saved Replies: Use shortcuts for common responses.