How do I remove an app I’ve added on Instagram?
If you use your Instagram account to access a third party app (example: an app that allows you to print your Instagram photos), you can remove that third party app’s access to your Instagram account.
To remove a third party app you've added:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings, then tap Security.
- Tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Remove next to the app you'd like to remove.
Once you remove a third party app from Instagram, it should no longer access your information. The app may have stored info from when you were using it previously, but it won’t be able to make additional requests for your information.
- How do I turn on two-factor authentication on Instagram for multiple devices?
- I think my Instagram account has been hacked.
- How do I use an authentication app for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- What's a recovery code? How do I use it on Instagram?
- How do I review recent emails sent from Instagram?