How do I remove an app I’ve added on Instagram?
If you use your Instagram account to access a third party app (example: an app that allows you to print your Instagram photos), you can remove that third party app’s access to your Instagram account.
To remove a third party app you've added:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Remove next to the app you'd like to remove.
Once you remove a third party app from Instagram, it should no longer access your information. The app may have stored info from when you were using it previously, but it won’t be able to make additional requests for your information.
- How do I use text messages (SMS) for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- I think my Instagram account has been hacked.
- How do I use an authentication app for two-factor authentication on Instagram?
- How do I turn on two-factor authentication on Instagram for multiple devices?
- What's a recovery code? How do I use it on Instagram?