How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?
You can create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct by sending a message to 2 or more people. To create a new group conversation:
- Tap in the top-right corner of Feed
- Tap in the top-right corner
- Select 2 or more people you'd like to send to, then tap Next
- Type a message, tap to select a photo or video from your library or tap to take a new one
- Add optional effects, filters and a caption
- Tap Send
Once you create a group conversation, you can add a name for it. To name a group conversation, tap in the top right of the conversation, add a name to the space labeled Group Name and tap Done.