How do I apply the blur/tear drop/tilt shift effect to a photo?
To add the blur/tear drop/tilt shift effect to your photo:
- Tap > to open your photo-editing tools.
- Choose linear or radial tilt shift.
- Drag or tap the double lines (linear) or circle (radial) to the area of your photo where you want to use the effect. Anything you see in the translucent white will become blurred once you lift your finger from the screen.
- To remove the tilt shift effect, tap Off.
- Tap the checkmark to save your change.
Note: On Apple iOS phones, tilt shift was included as of V1.14 and works on phones running iOS 4.2.1 or later. On Android phones, tilt shift was included as of V1.1.0 and works on select supported phones.