How can I hide or unhide like and view counts on Instagram?
You can change whether you see the total number of likes and views on posts that appear in Feed. You can also change this setting for posts you share to Feed. You'll still be able to see the total number of likes and views on your own posts.
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Posts.
- Tap or next to Hide Like and View Counts to turn this setting on or off.
- Before sharing a post, tap Advanced Settings at the bottom.
- Tap or next to Hide Like and View Counts for videos or Hide Like Counts for photos to turn this setting on or off.
- Tap (Android) or (iPhone) in the top right of your post.
- Tap Hide Like Counts or Hide Like and View Counts to turn this setting on. Tap Unhide Like Counts or Unhide Like and View Counts to turn this setting off.
Keep in mind, these settings only hide like and view counts on posts in Feed. You and others on Instagram will still be able to see like and view counts in places like the Reels tab.
- Why can’t I see how many people liked a post or viewed a video on Instagram?
- My Instagram feed doesn't have any photos or is only showing a limited number of photos.
- How does Instagram determine which posts appear in Suggested Posts?
- What can I do if I see an ad I don't like on Instagram?
- How do I filter out and hide comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?