How do I change my language settings on Instagram?
To change the language you use in the Instagram app, you can adjust your language settings:
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Language.
- Choose the language you'd like to use.
Instagram.com from a computer:
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click Language at the very bottom of the page and select a new language.
Instagram.com from a mobile browser:
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Settings in the top left.
- Tap Language.
- Select a language.
- Tap Done (iPhone).
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I add or remove Instagram login information on my device?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I turn push notifications on or off on Instagram?
- How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?