How do I tag business partners in branded content?
Creators and publishers can tag business partners in branded content through feed and stories in Instagram.
Tag Business Partners in posts in feed
- After you've selected a photo or video and added a caption, effects and filters, tap Next.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- To search for the business, tap Tag Business Partner. Please keep in mind that, the business partner must have a business profile to appear in search results.
- Tap the name of the business you want to tag in your post.
Tag Business Partners in stories
- From Feed, tap in the top left of your screen
- Once you've taken a photo or video, tap the link icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Tag Business Partner to search for the business. Please keep in mind that, the business partner must have a business profile to appear in search results.
- Tap the name of the business you want to tag in your story.
If the business appears in the search results, but doesn't allow you to tag it, you must contact your business partner and ask to be approved. Once you've been approved by your business partner, you can tap (Android) or (iPhone) to include the tag.
Once your post has been tagged, the business partner will receive a notification. They'll also have access to the post's insights.