Tag Business Partners in Branded Content
Anyone who needs to disclose branded content can apply for access to the Branded Content tag within the app. You’ll need to meet our Partner Monetization policies before you can tag business partners in branded content on Instagram.
Before you begin:
- You’ll need to request access to the Branded Content tag in order to disclose your partnership. Tap Settings, then Account and choose Branded Content Tools.
- Your business partner must have a professional (business or creator) profile to appear in search results when you tag them in branded content.
To tag business partners in your branded content for Live, Reels, IGTV videos & Feed:
- After you've selected a photo or video and added a caption, effects and filters, tap Next.
- In Live: click Title.
In Reels, IGTV videos & Feed: Tap Advanced Settings.
- To search for the business, tap Tag Business Partner.
- Tap the name of the business you want to tag in your post.
To tag business partners in your branded content for Stories:
- From Feed, tap in the top left of your screen.
- Once you've taken a photo or video, tap the link icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Tag Business Partner to search for the business. Please keep in mind that, the business partner must have a business profile to appear in search results.
- Tap the name of the business you want to tag in your story.
If the business partner appears in the search results, but doesn't allow you to tag it, you must:
- Contact your business partner and ask to be approved, or
- Select Send Request when prompted after you attempt to tag your business partner.
Once your post has been tagged, the business partner will receive a notification. They'll also have access to the post's insights.