Your profile is the hub for all of your photos, videos and settings on Instagram. Here, you can view the pictures you've shared, the people you're following and who's following you.
To update your profile information, including your username and email address associated with your account:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Type in your information and tap Done (iPhone), (Android) or Submit (computer and mobile browser).
Some profile information isn't visible to anyone but you. This includes your email address, phone number and gender.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile and tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Change Profile Photo.
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done (iOS), Next (Android) or Save (mobile browser).
You can take a new photo or add a photo from your phone's photo library or Facebook. If you choose to import from Facebook, Instagram will use the same picture you're already using for your Facebook profile.