How do I manage an active nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
If you create a nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram, you can end, delete, extend, or remove it from a post or your bio at any time.
To manage a fundraiser from the Instagram app:
- In the bottom right, tap your profile picture or profile icon.
- In the top right, tap , then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Fundraisers.
- Tap the fundraiser you want to manage.
- In the top right, tap either:
- for Android
- for iOS.
- Edit Fundraiser to change info about your fundraiser. Tap Save in the top right.
- Extend for 30 days to increase the time your fundraiser will be active. Tap Extend Fundraiser to confirm. You cannot undo an extension, but you can end or delete the fundraiser at any time.
- End early to end your fundraiser early. The nonprofit you’re fundraising for will receive the money that’s been donated so far, but no one else will be able to donate. Tap End Fundraiser to confirm. If you end a fundraiser early, it cannot be restarted.
- Delete Fundraiser to delete your fundraiser. The nonprofit you’re fundraising for will receive the money that’s been donated so far, but no one else will be able to donate. This can’t be undone. Tap Delete Fundraiser to confirm.
Keep in mind, you can only have one active fundraiser at a time. To start a new fundraiser, you’ll need to end or delete your current fundraiser.
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I remove a nonprofit fundraiser from my Instagram bio?
- How do I create a nonprofit fundraiser on my Instagram bio?
- How do I manage an active personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I remove a nonprofit fundraiser from my Instagram post?