How do I manage and share posts I've saved as drafts on Instagram?
Once you've saved a post as a draft, you can share it the same way you would a new post. You can also discard posts you don't want to share.
To share a post you've saved as a draft:
- Tap at the top and then scroll to Post at the bottom.
- Below Drafts, tap the post you'd like to share.
- Tap Next, then add a caption or your location.
- When you're done, tap Share.
To discard a post you've saved as a draft:
- Tap at the top and then scroll to Post at the bottom to view your drafts.
- To the right of your drafts, tap Manage.
- Tap Edit in the top right.
- Select the drafts you'd like to discard, then tap Discard Posts (iPhone) or Done (Android) at the bottom.
- Tap Discard Posts (iPhone) or Discard (Android) to confirm.