I'm getting the message, "Error: You can't follow any more people."
To help reduce spam, Instagram doesn't allow anyone to follow more than 7,500 people.
Anyone who tries to follow more than 7,500 people will see an error message, regardless of how many followers they have. Anyone who's currently following more than 7,500 people did so before this change was made.
Learn more about our Community Guidelines.
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- How can I see insights for my Instagram account?
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications.
- What happens when I connect Instagram to my phone's contact list?
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?