I'm getting the message, "Error: You can't follow any more people" on Instagram.
To help reduce spam, Instagram doesn't allow anyone to follow more than 7,500 people.
Anyone who tries to follow more than 7,500 people will see an error message, regardless of how many followers they have. Anyone who's currently following more than 7,500 people did so before this change was made.
Learn more about our Community Guidelines.
- I can't sign up for an Instagram account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- My Instagram account is posting unauthorized content.
- I received an email that I created a new Instagram account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account.