How do I remove an Instagram account I've added?
You can remove an Instagram account from your iOS device. Log out of the unwanted account using the following steps:
- Switch to the account you'd like to remove.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts.
- Choose whether to remember the password, then tap Log out.
If you select Log out of [username], you'll remain signed into your other Instagram accounts. Selecting Log out of all accounts will remove all of the accounts you've added on your phone.You can also temporarily disable or permanently delete your Instagram account, but you can only do this from a computer or mobile browser, not within the Instagram app.
- How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
- How do I temporarily disable my account?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?