How do I add or remove Instagram login information on my device?
You can only be logged into a single Instagram account at a time, but your device can store login information for multiple Instagram accounts. You can add or remove login information from your Instagram app settings.
To add or remove Instagram login information on your device:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Logins.
- Tap Add account to add login information for a new Instagram account or Log out [username] to remove login information for the Instagram account you're currently logged into.
- How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
- How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?