What if an account is using my registered trademark as its username?
Trademark violations may involve using a company or business name, logo or other trademark-protected materials in a manner that may mislead or confuse others with regard to its brand or business affiliation.
What is not a violation?
Using another's trademark in a way that has nothing to do with the product or service for which the trademark was granted is not a violation of Instagram's trademark policy. Note that Instagram usernames are provided on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved.
How do I report a trademark violation?Learn more about other types of trademark violations or submit a report of a username violating your trademark.
- My account is posting unauthorized content.
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- Where can I adjust Instagram settings on my Android?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?